Thanks for using MSCC Online Learning [MOL]
The MSCC Online Learning’s [MOL] products and services are provided by MSCC education. The Terms and Conditions (T&C) comply your usage for MOL’s website, application and other related services (Services). Please read the T&C carefully, and contact our administrator if you have any question. Using our service means that you agree to be confined by these mentioned T&C below.
- User or who may use our Services: You may be a user or use our Services only if you can form a binding contract with MOL, and only in compliance with these T&C and all applicable laws. To apply for a place on the Course (as defined below), you either complete the relevant application format (“Application Form”) or apply online with your MOL account. Your application is an offer to MOL to study on the course as set out in the Application Form (“the Course”) which is subject to MOL’s acceptance. A binding contract between MOL and you will only be formed when written confirmation of acceptance (which may be sent by email) is sent by MOL to you. When you create your MOL account, and subsequently when you use certain features, you must provide us with accurate and complete information, and you agree to update your information to keep it accurate and complete. Any use or access by anyone under the age of 13 is prohibited, and certain courses may have additional requirements and/or restrictions.
- Our License to You: Subject to these T&C, we grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Services. You may download content from our Services only for your personal, non-commercial use, unless you obtain MOL’s written permission to otherwise use the content. You also agree that you will create, access, and/or use only one user account, and you will not share with any third party access to or access information for your account. Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access.
- Course Modifications: While we take pride in our renowned courses, unexpected events do occur. MOL reserves the right to cancel, interrupt, or reschedule any course or to modify any course content or the point value or weight of any assignment, quiz, or other assessment.
- No Academic Credit: Unless otherwise explicitly indicated by a credit-granting institution, participation in or completion of a course does not confer any academic credit. Even if credit is awarded by one institution, there is no presumption that other institutions will accept that credit. You agree not to accept credit for completing a course unless you have earned a Course Certificate (or other equivalent Coursera credential) for that course. MOL, the course instructors, and the associated participating institutions have no obligation to have a course recognized by any educational institution or accreditation organization.
- Payment: MOL offers paid Services (e.g., Course Certificates for certain courses) for a fee. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Myanmar Kyats (MMK). You must pay to MOL the fees set out in the Application Form. Payment of any invoice must be received by MOL, in full and in cleared funds, by the due date set out on the invoice or seven days before the start date of the Course, whichever is sooner. Please note that non-payment of fees will result in the withholding of any Course materials due to be provided as part of the Course (“the Course Materials”) OR/AND, If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees using other collection mechanisms. Fees may vary based on your location and other factors, and MOL reserves the right to change any fees at any time at its sole discretion. Any change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting through the relevant Services.
- Taxes: It is the intent of the parties that MOL will receive payment of your fees net of all applicable taxes, including without limitation, sales, VAT, service or withholding taxes (“Taxes”), all of which shall be paid solely by you.
- Participant Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your place on the Course by giving notice in writing to the Course Administrator up to (and including) 7 days from the date MOL confirms your acceptance to the Course in accordance with Condition and you will not be liable for the payment of any fees and any fees already paid to MOL for the Course will be refunded, subject to payment by you to MOL of a MMK 20,000 cancellation fee to cover administrative costs. MOL regrets that no refunds can be given for any cancellation notice it receives on or after confirmation of your acceptance and / or the first day of the Course and, in such circumstances, the full fees remain payable by you to MOL.
- Course Cancellation and Re-scheduling: MOL reserves the right to cancel or change the dates of the Course. MLO may offer you the option of participating in any re-arranged comparable Course that MOL chooses (in its sole discretion) to organize. If you choose not to participate in any re-arranged Course or if MOL does not organize such a Course then you will (as your sole remedy) be entitled to receive either a credit note or a refund (without any policy against Clause 7) in respect of the fees received from you by MOL.
- Entire Agreement: You and MOL (“the Parties”) acknowledge that these T&C, together with your application form, constitute the entire agreement between the Parties “Agreement”) in relation to the Course and that neither Party relies upon any oral or written representation made to it by the other Party. No variation of this Agreement shall be effective unless made in writing signed by or on behalf of each of the Parties to this Agreement.
- Force Majeure: MOL shall not be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement or otherwise be not liable to you as a result of any delay or failure to perform its obligations if and to the extent that such delay or failure is caused by a force majeure event (this means any event arising that is beyond the reasonable control of MOL, including but not limited to, any industrial dispute, health scares or epidemics, tutor, consultant or participant cancellation or withdrawal, venue damage or cancellation, governmental regulations or action, fire, flood, disaster, civil riot, acts of terrorism or war). If the period of delay or non-performance continues for 3 months, either party may terminate this Agreement by giving 14 days’ written notice to the other party and all paid students of the Program will be taken care by MOL to ensure them to complete the rest program in Myanmar within respective candidature period.