Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Course Modifications: While we take pride in our renowned courses, unexpected events do occur. MOL reserves the right to cancel, interrupt, or reschedule any course or to modify any course content or the point value or weight of any assignment, quiz, or other assessment.
- No Academic Credit: Unless otherwise explicitly indicated by a credit-granting institution, participation in or completion of a course does not confer any academic credit. Even if credit is awarded by one institution, there is no presumption that other institutions will accept that credit. You agree not to accept credit for completing a course unless you have earned a Course Certificate (or other equivalent Coursera credential) for that course. MOL, the course instructors, and the associated participating institutions have no obligation to have a course recognized by any educational institution or accreditation organization.
- Payment: MOL offers paid Services (e.g., Course Certificates for certain courses) for a fee. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Myanmar Kyats (MMK). You must pay to MOL the fees set out in the Application Form. Payment of any invoice must be received by MOL, in full and in cleared funds, by the due date set out on the invoice or seven days before the start date of the Course, whichever is sooner. Please note that non-payment of fees will result in the withholding of any Course materials due to be provided as part of the Course (“the Course Materials”) OR/AND, If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees using other collection mechanisms. Fees may vary based on your location and other factors, and MOL reserves the right to change any fees at any time at its sole discretion. Any change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting through the relevant Services.
- Taxes: It is the intent of the parties that MOL will receive payment of your fees net of all applicable taxes, including without limitation, sales, VAT, service or withholding taxes (“Taxes”), all of which shall be paid solely by you.
- Participant Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your place on the Course by giving notice in writing to the Course Administrator up to (and including) 7 days from the date MOL confirms your acceptance to the Course in accordance with Condition and you will not be liable for the payment of any fees and any fees already paid to MOL for the Course will be refunded, subject to payment by you to MOL of a MMK 20,000 cancellation fee to cover administrative costs. MOL regrets that no refunds can be given for any cancellation notice it receives on or after confirmation of your acceptance and / or the first day of the Course and, in such circumstances, the full fees remain payable by you to MOL.
- Course Cancellation and Re-scheduling: MOL reserves the right to cancel or change the dates of the Course. MLO may offer you the option of participating in any re-arranged comparable Course that MOL chooses (in its sole discretion) to organize. If you choose not to participate in any re-arranged Course or if MOL does not organize such a Course then you will (as your sole remedy) be entitled to receive either a credit note or a refund (without any policy against Clause 7) in respect of the fees received from you by MOL.
You May Like
You May Like